Spring is here! and so is the Spring cleaning you have been dreading! Spring cleaning is not the only important task for spring. April is National Car Care month after a long winter. Bakersfield Mazda in Bakersfield, CA wants to make sure you have the tools to prepare your car for another healthy year. There are simple maintenance check-ups and services that you may not think of to help keep your car in good shape. By following the 10 simple steps listed below, you and your car will have another great year!
The 10 simple steps to keeping a healthy car:
- Make sure all fluids are topped off
- Check for cracks and extreme wear in hoses or belts
- Look to see if your battery is still operating with high power
- Have break lining, rotors and drums examined
- Pencil in a vehicle tune-up to receive best fuel economy and balance
- Examine exhaust for leaks
- Check to make sure heating and AC are properly working
- Test windshield wipers and all lights
- Schedule a tire rotation/tread check, wheel alignment and air pressure appointment
- Have shock absorbers, steering and suspension system and chassis parts inspected
Following these simple steps will help keep you and drivers around you safe. They will also help keep your car in prime condition and allow you to have better fuel economy. Bakersfield Mazda is always offering new service discounts and coupons. To find some of these visit their service specials or call to set up an appointment. You can also make service appointments online.