Have you ever thought about leasing a vehicle? Not sure if it is the right choice for you? There are both positive and negative aspects to leasing a car. From analyzing both views, we have come to find that the positives outweigh the negatives for many.
Advantages to Leasing:
- Lower monthly payments: since you are only paying for a portion of the vehicle, monthly lease payments are 30-60% lower
- More bang for your buck: Usually monthly lease payments are lower than buying, so you can afford more options
- Warranty coverage: many people like to lease for the allotted time in the manufacturer’s warranty coverage- this way repairs are always covered
- Lower up-front cash: many require little or no down payment and you only pay tax on the portion of the value that you use during your lease
- Easy to exchange: when the lease is up, simply return the vehicle in exchange for a new one
For a short time only, Bakersfield Mazda, in Bakersfield, CA is offering lease specials on the all new 2014 MAZDA6, and 2013 models including the MAZDA3, Mazda CX-5 and Mazda CX-9. Until April 30, 2013, Bakersfield Mazda will be offering these vehicles at low lease prices! The staff at this dealership wants to help you find a new car to fit your needs today.
Lease Specials at Bakersfield Mazda
- 2014 MAZDA6 Sport= $219 + tax/ month, 36 month lease, $1,989 down
- 2013 MAZDA3 ISV= $149+tax/month, 36 month lease, $1,999 down
- 2013 Mazda CX-5 sport= $219 + tax/month, 36 month lease, $2,989 down
- 2013 Mazda CX-9 sport= $269 +tax/month, 36 month lease, $2,579 down
Leasing is as simple as driving up, trading up, and driving out! Stop by Bakersfield before April 30th or call (866)217-6442 for more information!